LTG 나눔 LTG sharing

[다우니 아가페 교회 LTG 나눔] Hebrews 3:12-15
LR 2020-04-27 03:01:19 9

12 Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God. 13 But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called “today,” that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. 14 For we have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original confidence firm to the end. 15 As it is said,

“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”

Hebrews 3:12-15

The chance to repent, conquer and hear what the Spirit says to the churches and turn back to Jesus are given in the book of Revelations for "...the things that MUST SOON take place...." (Rev 1:1) Thus, as long as there is a "today" we must make every effort to gain eternal life (if we do not) and strive to hear what to Holy Spirit is saying to the churches.  This texts states that we must exhort one another every day, something that does is not come easy to me.  However, I ask the Holy Spirit to guide me to call out on my brothers and sisters that an unbelieving heart is evil, so they do not fall out with God; and that I also may hold my original confidence firm to the end.  

[다우니 아가페 교회] Hebrew 4:14-15 Sr 2020.04.27
[다우니 아가페 교회 LTG 나눔] 히브리서3:13 ㅇㅇㅅ 2020.04.27